Summary Construction Manager in New Brunswick
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction manager. The following information is applicable to all Construction managers (NOC 0711).
Construction managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a construction company or a construction department within a company, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by residential, commercial and industrial construction companies and by construction departments of companies outside the construction industry.
University education usually required
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects are fair in New Brunswick
advertised in New Brunswick
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Date modified: