Summary Instructor, First Aid in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
Find key facts and figures about working as an instructor, first aid. The following information is applicable to all Other instructors (NOC 4216).
Other instructors teach courses, such as motor vehicle or motorcycle driving, sailing and navigation, sewing or other courses, which are outside of educational institutions. They are employed by driving schools, fabric retailers and other commercial establishments or they may be self-employed. This unit group also includes modelling and finishing school instructors, driver's licence examiners, who are employed by provincial governments and tutors who provide instruction in elementary or secondary school subjects.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
The job prospects are good in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
advertised in Alberta
- Conduct road test examinations and evaluate the driving ability of applicants for driver's licences
- Give instruction on comportment, personal development, make-up application and modelling techniques for fashion shows and magazine advertising
- Give instruction to students in techniques and skills of sewing, tailoring and dressmaking
- Demonstrate and explain the handling and mechanical operation of motor vehicles
- Instruct individuals on proper motor vehicle driving skills and traffic regulations
- Date modified: