Summary Control Clerk, Production in Manitoba
Find key facts and figures about working as a control clerk, production. The following information is applicable to all Production logistics workers (NOC 14402).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Production logistics workers expedite the flow of work and materials within an establishment and prepare merchandise ready for shipment. They are employed by manufacturing and construction companies, printing and publishing companies and other industrial establishments.
Learn more about control clerk, production
High school or specific training
This occupation usually requires a secondary school diploma or several weeks of on-the-job training.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in Manitoba
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in Manitoba
View available jobs about Jobs
- Monitor movement of supplies and materials between departments
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Read blueprints, written specifications and production drawings
- Co-ordinate activities with warehouse and production units
- Co-ordinate traffic flow of supplies
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: