Summary Control Clerk, Production in the South Central Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a control clerk, production. The following information is applicable to all Production logistics workers (NOC 14402).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Production logistics workers expedite the flow of work and materials within an establishment and prepare merchandise ready for shipment. They are employed by manufacturing and construction companies, printing and publishing companies and other industrial establishments.
High school or specific training
This occupation usually requires a secondary school diploma or several weeks of on-the-job training.
Median wage in Manitoba
advertised in Manitoba
- Monitor movement of supplies and materials between departments
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Read blueprints, written specifications and production drawings
- Compile worksheets and specifications of orders
- Consult with production supervisor to schedule production runs in a cost and time-efficient manner
- Date modified: