Summary Account Executive, Advertising in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as an account executive, advertising. The following information is applicable to all Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (NOC 1123).
Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations includes professionals in advertising, marketing and public relations who analyse, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs, analyse advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations, and for performers, athletes, writers and other talented individuals. They are employed by consulting firms, advertising agencies, corporations, associations, government, social agencies, museums, galleries, public interest groups, and cultural and other organizations, or they may be self-employed. Agents such as entertainment, literary and sports agents
University education usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
- Act as spokesperson for an organization
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Date modified: