Summary Administrative Assistant near Prince George (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative assistant. The following information is applicable to all Administrative assistants (NOC 1241).
Administrative assistants perform a variety of administrative duties in support of managerial and professional employers. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Cariboo Region
The job outlook is limited in the Cariboo Region
advertised near Prince George (BC)
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Date modified: