Summary Human Resources Supervisor near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a human resources supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Human resources professionals (NOC 11200).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Human resources professionals develop, implement and evaluate human resources and labour relations policies, programs and procedures and advise employers and employees on human resources matters. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
Learn more about human resources supervisor
This occupation usually requires a university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the Toronto Region
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Toronto (ON)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs
- Advise managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programs and collective agreements
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers
- Mediate labour disputes and grievances
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: