Summary Administrative Assistant, Medical near Regina (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative assistant, medical. The following information is applicable to all Medical administrative assistants (NOC 1243).
Medical administrative assistants perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in doctors offices, hospitals, medical clinics and other medical settings.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Regina–Moose Mountain Region
The job outlook is fair in the Regina–Moose Mountain Region
advertised near Regina (SK)
- Interview patients to obtain case histories
- Complete insurance and other claim forms
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Date modified: