Summary Payroll Administrator in the Southeast Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a payroll administrator. The following information is applicable to all Payroll administrators (NOC 1432).
Payroll administrators collect, verify and process payroll information, determine pay and benefit entitlements for employees, maintain accurate payroll records, and provide payroll information within a department, company or other establishment. They are employed by payroll administration companies and by establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Southeast Region
The job prospects are fair in the Southeast Region
advertised in Manitoba
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing systems
- Perform human resources related duties such as personnel selection
- Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements
- Date modified: