Summary Legal Services Record Writers Supervisor in Saskatchewan
Find key facts and figures about working as a legal services record writers supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, library, correspondence and related information workers (NOC 1213).
Supervisors of library, correspondence and related information workers supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Library assistants and clerks (1451), Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks (1452) and Survey interviewers and statistical clerks (1454). They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Saskatchewan
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Date modified: