Summary Accounts Supervisor - Financial Services near Kelowna (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as an accounts supervisor - financial services. The following information is applicable to all Customer and information services supervisors (NOC 6314).
Customer and information services supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Customer service representatives – financial institutions (6551) and Other customer and information services representatives (6552). They are employed by banks, trust companies, credit unions and similar financial institutions, retail establishments, contact centres, insurance, telephone and utility companies and other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in British Columbia
The job outlook is good in the Thompson–Okanagan Region
advertised near Kelowna (BC)
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Date modified: