Summary Administrative Assistant - Legal near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative assistant - legal. The following information is applicable to all Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242).
Legal administrative assistants perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in law offices, legal departments of large firms, real estate companies, land title offices, municipal, provincial and federal courts and government.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Cape Breton Region
The job outlook is fair in the Cape Breton Region
advertised in Nova Scotia
- Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Date modified: