Summary Administrative Assistant - Legal in Saskatchewan
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative assistant - legal. The following information is applicable to all Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242).
Legal administrative assistants perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in law offices, legal departments of large firms, real estate companies, land title offices, municipal, provincial and federal courts and government.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Saskatchewan
The job prospects are fair in Saskatchewan
advertised in Saskatchewan
- Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Date modified: