Summary Administrative Assistant - Legal in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative assistant - legal. The following information is applicable to all Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242).
Legal administrative assistants perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in law offices, legal departments of large firms, real estate companies, land title offices, municipal, provincial and federal courts and government.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region
The job prospects are fair in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region
advertised in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Date modified: