Summary Personnel Clerk near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a personnel clerk. The following information is applicable to all Personnel clerks (NOC 14102).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Personnel clerks assist personnel officers and human resources specialists and compile, maintain and process information relating to staffing, recruitment, training, labour relations, performance evaluations and classifications. They are employed in personnel departments throughout the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
This occupation usually requires a secondary school diploma or several weeks of on-the-job training.
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Process classification, staffing and other personnel documents
- Store, update and retrieve personnel related data
- Manage personnel information database
- Maintain registration systems, records and files
- Prepare staff relations information
- Date modified: