Summary Distribution And Transport Logistics Technician in New Brunswick
Find key facts and figures about working as a distribution and transport logistics technician. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (NOC 1215).
Supervisors of supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor group: Supply chain logistics, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (152). They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects are good in New Brunswick
advertised in New Brunswick
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Conduct performance reviews
- Arrange training for staff
- Date modified: