Summary Leisure Vehicle Technician (except Recreational Vehicles) near St. John's (NL)
Find key facts and figures about working as a leisure vehicle technician (except recreational vehicles). The following information is applicable to all Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics (NOC 7334).
Motorcycle of all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics test, repair and service motorcycles, motor scooters, snowmobiles, outboard motors, forklifts and all-terrain vehicles. They are employed by service shops of motorcycle dealers and retailers and by independent service establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Newfoundland and Labrador
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts
- Perform scheduled maintenance and service
- Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
- Repair and rebuild hoisting mechanism and other mechanical systems on industrial trucks and forklifts
- Date modified: