Summary Mobile Applications Developer in the Kingston–Pembroke Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a mobile applications developer. The following information is applicable to all Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174).
Computer programmers write, modify, integrate and test computer code for software applications, data processing applications, operating systems-level software and communications software. Interactive media developers write, modify, integrate and test computer code for Internet and mobile applications, computer-based training software, computer games, film, video and other interactive media. They are employed in computer software development firms, information technology consulting firms, and in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors.
University education usually required
Median wage in Ontario
The job prospects are good in the Kingston–Pembroke Region
advertised in Ontario
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- Program special effects software for film and video applications
- Program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and Internet-based applications
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Date modified: