Summary Quality Assurance Manager - Cannabis in the Edmonton Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a Quality assurance manager - cannabis. The following information is applicable to all Architecture and science managers (NOC 20011).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Architecture and science managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific or statistical department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments as well as by architectural firms and scientific research companies.
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are limited in the Edmonton Region
advertised in Alberta
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review technical projects and programs
- Consult and advise clients
- Date modified: