Summary Financial Aid Director – Post-secondary Education in the Centre-du-Québec Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a financial aid director – post-secondary education. The following information is applicable to all Administrators - post-secondary education and vocational training (NOC 0421).
Administrators in post-secondary education and vocational training include faculty administrators and registrars of colleges or universities and administrators of vocational training schools. Faculty administrators manage the academic and related activities of faculties of colleges or universities. Registrars manage registration activities and academic records systems of colleges or universities. Administrators of vocational training schools manage the operations of vocational schools specializing in trades, technology, business or other vocational subjects.
University education usually required
Median wage in Québec
The job prospects are good in Québec
advertised in Québec
- Consult with government regulatory and licensing agencies to ensure conformance to provincial standards
- Develop curriculum for training programs
- Direct activities of staff and others engaged in compiling information on courses, schedules and requirements for admission and graduation
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a private college or institute specializing in trades, technology or business
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the registration activities and academic records system of a college or university
- Date modified: