Summary Business Management Consultant in Alberta
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "business management consultant" was moved from the group Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122) to the group Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 11201).
Find key facts and figures about working as a business management consultant. The following information is applicable to all Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 11201).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Professionals in business management consulting occupations provide services to management such as analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed.
Learn more about business management consultant
This occupation usually requires a university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in Alberta
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in Alberta
View available jobs about Jobs
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Plan the re-organization of operations
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: