Summary Business Management Consultant in Nova Scotia
Find key facts and figures about working as a business management consultant. The following information is applicable to all Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 11201).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Professionals in business management consulting occupations provide services to management such as analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed.
This occupation usually requires a university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
Median wage in Nova Scotia
advertised in Nova Scotia
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Plan the re-organization of operations
- Date modified: