Summary Electronics Technician - Household And Business Equipment in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as an electronics technician - household and business equipment. The following information is applicable to all Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment) (NOC 2242).
Electronic service technicians service and repair household and business electronic equipment such as audio and video systems, computers and peripherals, office equipment and other consumer electronic equipment and assemblies. They are employed by electronic service and retail establishments, by wholesale distributors and within service departments of electronic manufacturing companies.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are limited in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment
- Inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- Date modified: