Summary Receptionists Supervisor in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a receptionists supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers (NOC 1211).
Supervisors of general office and administrative support workers supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor groups: General office workers (141) and Office equipment operators (142). They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job outlook varies across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Date modified: