Summary Bookkeepers And Accounting Clerks Supervisor near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a bookkeepers and accounting clerks supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (NOC 1212).
Supervisors of finance and insurance office workers supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and related clerks (1431), Payroll administrators (1432), Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435). They are employed by banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are good in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure accuracy of financial transactions
- Date modified: