Summary Chiropractor near Saint John (NB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a chiropractor. The following information is applicable to all Chiropractors (NOC 3122).
Chiropractors diagnose, treat and prevent patients' neuromuscular-skeletal disorders of the spine, nervous system, pelvis and other body joints by adjusting the spinal column or through other corrective manipulation. They are usually in private practice or in clinics with other health practitioners.
University education usually required
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in New Brunswick
- Take patients' case history, conduct examinations, and observe patients
- Perform or order X-rays and other tests
- Diagnose disorders of the spine and other body joints
- Adjust position of displaced vertebrae and other articulations, using manipulative therapy
- Use additional treatments such as heat, light and massage
- Date modified: