Summary Mail Facilities Senior Administrator in Nunavut
Find key facts and figures about working as a mail facilities senior administrator. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214).
Supervisors of mail and message distribution occupations supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor group: Mail and message distribution occupations (151). They are employed by Canada Post Corporation, courier companies, governments and large corporations.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Nunavut
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Manage the operations of package handling
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Date modified: