Summary Mail Facilities Senior Administrator in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a mail facilities senior administrator. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214).
Supervisors of mail and message distribution occupations supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor group: Mail and message distribution occupations (151). They are employed by Canada Post Corporation, courier companies, governments and large corporations.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Prepare and submit reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Date modified: