Summary Activities Co-ordinator - Health Support Services near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an activities co-ordinator - health support services. The following information is applicable to all Other assisting occupations in support of health services (NOC 3414).
Other assisting workers in support of health services provide services and assistance to health care professionals and other health care staff. They are employed in hospitals, medical clinics, offices of health care professionals, nursing homes, optical retail stores and laboratories, pharmacies and medical pathology laboratories.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are good in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Clean and sew up bodies for release to funeral homes
- Remove organs and tissue specimens from bodies in morgue as directed by pathologist
- Prepare solutions for preservation of specimens
- Lay out surgical instruments
- Assist health care professionals
- Date modified: