Summary Activities Co-ordinator - Health Support Services near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Find key facts and figures about working as an activities co-ordinator - health support services. The following information is applicable to all Other assisting occupations in support of health services (NOC 3414).
Other assisting workers in support of health services provide services and assistance to health care professionals and other health care staff. They are employed in hospitals, medical clinics, offices of health care professionals, nursing homes, optical retail stores and laboratories, pharmacies and medical pathology laboratories.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Nova Scotia
The job outlook is fair in the Cape Breton Region
advertised in Nova Scotia
- Assist health care professionals
- Lay out surgical instruments
- Prepare solutions for preservation of specimens
- Remove organs and tissue specimens from bodies in morgue as directed by pathologist
- Clean and sew up bodies for release to funeral homes
- Date modified: