Summary Activities Co-ordinator - Health Support Services near Winnipeg (MB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an activities co-ordinator - health support services. The following information is applicable to all Other assisting occupations in support of health services (NOC 3414).
Other assisting workers in support of health services provide services and assistance to health care professionals and other health care staff. They are employed in hospitals, medical clinics, offices of health care professionals, nursing homes, optical retail stores and laboratories, pharmacies and medical pathology laboratories.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Winnipeg Region
The job prospects are good in the Winnipeg Region
advertised near Winnipeg (MB)
- Assist health care professionals
- Lay out surgical instruments
- Prepare solutions for preservation of specimens
- Remove organs and tissue specimens from bodies in morgue as directed by pathologist
- Clean and sew up bodies for release to funeral homes
- Date modified: