Summary Sheet Metal Worker near Whitehorse (YT)
Find key facts and figures about working as a sheet metal worker. The following information is applicable to all Sheet metal workers (NOC 7233).
Sheet metal workers fabricate, assemble, install and repair sheet metal products. They are employed by sheet metal fabrication shops, sheet metal products manufacturing companies, sheet metal work contractors and various industrial sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Yukon
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised near Whitehorse (YT)
- Fit and join sheet metal parts
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
- Assemble, erect and install hoisting and rigging equipment
- Cut materials using power tools or by hand
- Develop computerized pattern and layout
- Date modified: