Summary Program Supervisor, Sports, Recreation And Leisure near Prince Albert (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as a program supervisor, sports, recreation and leisure. The following information is applicable to all Recreation, sports and fitness policy researchers, consultants and program officers (NOC 41406).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Policy researchers, consultants and program officers in recreation, sports and fitness oversee and administer recreation, sports and fitness programs and activities, provide consulting services, conduct research and develop programs and policies related to recreation, sports and physical fitness. They are employed by federal, provincial and municipal governments, recreation, sports, fitness and health care facilities, retirement homes, community centres, sports and fitness consulting firms and organizations, or they may be self-employed.
Learn more about program supervisor, sports, recreation and leisure
This occupation usually requires a university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in Saskatchewan
View wages about Wages
The job prospects are fair in Saskatchewan
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Prince Albert (SK)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Supervise professional staff, program leaders and instructors and volunteer staff
- Conduct research and develop government policies related to recreation, sports, fitness and athletic safety and standards
- Prepare research papers, educational texts or articles
- Perform administrative tasks
- Write proposals and press statements for corporations, industry and the fitness community
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: