Summary Wig Assistant - Motion Pictures, Broadcasting And Performing Arts in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as a wig assistant - motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts. The following information is applicable to all Motion pictures, broadcasting, photography and performing arts assistants and operators (NOC 53111).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Assistants and operators in motion pictures, broadcasting, photography and the performing arts perform duties related to these fields. They are employed by television and radio stations and networks, recording studios, motion picture and video production companies and by theatre and stage companies.
Learn more about wig assistant - motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
Post-secondary or apprenticeship
This occupation usually requires a college diploma (community college, institute of technology or CÉGEP), an apprenticeship training of less than 2 years, or more than 6 months of on-the-job training.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in Alberta
View wages about Wages
The job prospects are fair in Alberta
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in Alberta
View available jobs about Jobs
- Set up and operate mobile camera platforms, microphone booms and lighting equipment
- Load film reels onto movie theatre projectors
- Adjust focus, sounds levels and other projector and theatre settings and maintain equipment
- Assemble, repair, place, build and oversee props
- Keep detailed notes of all actions, positions and camera angles, and photograph and date scenes
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: