Summary Business Aircraft Interior Designer near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a business aircraft interior designer. The following information is applicable to all Interior designers and interior decorators (NOC 5242).
Interior designers and interior decorators conceptualize and produce aesthetic, functional and safe designs for interior spaces in residential, commercial, cultural, institutional and industrial buildings. They are employed by architectural and interior design firms, retail establishments, construction companies, hospitals, airlines, hotel and restaurant chains, and other establishments, or they may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job outlook is fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Estimate cost of projects and prepare detailed specifications
- Work with other disciplines
- Create interior spaces that reflect clients' needs and tastes
- Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings
- Consult with clients to determine needs, preferences, safety requirements and purpose of space
- Date modified: