Summary Concrete Finisher near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a concrete finisher. The following information is applicable to all Concrete finishers (NOC 7282).
Concrete finishers smooth and finish freshly poured concrete, apply curing or surface treatments and install, maintain and restore various masonry structures such as foundations, floors, ceilings, sidewalks, roads, patios and highrise buildings. They are employed by construction companies, cement and concrete contractors and manufacturers of precast concrete products, or they may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
- Waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Date modified: