Summary Glazier near Saanich (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a glazier. The following information is applicable to all Glaziers (NOC 7292).
Glaziers cut, fit, install and replace glass in residential, commercial and industrial buildings, on exterior walls of buildings and other structures and in furniture and other products. They are employed by construction glass installation contractors, retail service and repair shops and glass fabrication shops, or they may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Vancouver Island and Coast Region
The job outlook is fair in the Vancouver Island and Coast Region
advertised near Saanich (BC)
- Determine type of glass, frames and material required
- Measure, mark and cut glass
- Position and secure panes in frame
- Assemble and install prefabricated glass, mirrors or glass products
- Install door, window and other hardware
- Date modified: