Summary Hotel Front Desk Clerk in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a hotel front desk clerk. The following information is applicable to all Hotel front desk clerks (NOC 64314).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Hotel front desk clerks make room reservations, provide information and services to guests and receive payment for services. They are employed by hotels, motels and resorts.
High school or specific training
This occupation usually requires a secondary school diploma or several weeks of on-the-job training.
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Date modified: