Summary Food And Beverage Server near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a food and beverage server. The following information is applicable to all Food and beverage servers (NOC 65200).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Food and beverage servers take patrons' food and beverage orders and serve orders to patrons. They are employed in restaurants, hotels, bars, taverns, private clubs, banquet halls and similar establishments.
This occupation usually requires short-term work experience and no formal education.
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Date modified: