Summary Food And Beverage Server in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a food and beverage server. The following information is applicable to all Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513).
Food and beverage servers take patrons' food and beverage orders and serve orders to patrons. They are employed in restaurants, hotels, bars, taverns, private clubs, banquet halls and similar establishments.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
The job prospects are limited in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
advertised in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Date modified: