Summary Manufacturing Manager near Montréal (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manufacturing manager. The following information is applicable to all Manufacturing managers (NOC 90010).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Manufacturing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or of a production department within a manufacturing establishment, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by manufacturing companies.
Learn more about manufacturing manager
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the Montréal Region
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Montréal (QC)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Direct quality control inspections
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: