Summary Aircraft Maintenance Service Supervisor in the Montréal Region
Find key facts and figures about working as an aircraft maintenance service supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades (NOC 7301).
Contractors and supervisors in mechanic trades supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers classified in unit groups within the following minor groups: Machinery and transportation equipment mechanics (except motor vehicle) (731), Automotive service technicians (732) and Other mechanics (733). They are employed in a wide range of establishments; places of employment are indicated in the unit group descriptions of the above minor groups. Contractors may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Montréal Region
The job prospects are good in the Montréal Region
advertised in the Montréal Region
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recommend personnel actions
- Date modified: