Summary Power System Electrician in Manitoba
Find key facts and figures about working as a power system electrician. The following information is applicable to all Power system electricians (NOC 7243).
Power system electricians install, maintain, test and repair electrical power generation, transmission and distribution system equipment and apparatus. They are employed by electric power generation, transmission and distribution companies.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Manitoba
The job prospects are good in Manitoba
advertised in Canada
- Install and maintain transformers and other power distribution equipment
- Install and maintain equipment and apparatus in powerhouses
- Inspect and test electrical equipment and apparatus
- Troubleshoot and locate faults
- Repair or replace faulty equipment and apparatus
- Date modified: