Summary Elevator Constructor-mechanic near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an elevator constructor-mechanic. The following information is applicable to all Elevator constructors and mechanics (NOC 7318).
Elevator constructors and mechanics assemble, install, maintain and repair freight and passenger elevators, escalators, moving walkways and other related equipment. They are employed by elevator construction and maintenance companies.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving walkways and related equipment
- Install and wire electric and electronic control system devices
- Install, test and adjust safety control devices
- Test operation of newly installed equipment
- Disassemble defective units and repair or replace suspect parts
- Date modified: