Summary Food And Beverage Processing Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a food and beverage processing supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, food and beverage processing (NOC 9213).
Supervisors in food and beverage processing supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who operate processing and packaging machines, and workers who grade food and beverage products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, fish plants, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Date modified: