Summary Assembler, Seats - Motor Vehicle Manufacturing near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as an assembler, seats - motor vehicle manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Motor vehicle assemblers, inspectors and testers (NOC 9522).
Motor vehicle assemblers assemble and install prefabricated motor vehicle parts and components to form subassemblies and finished motor vehicles. Motor vehicle inspectors and testers inspect and test parts, subassemblies, accessories and finished products to ensure proper performance and conformity to quality standards. They are employed in plants which manufacture automobiles, vans and light trucks.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job outlook is fair in the Toronto Region
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Read electrical schematics, blueprints and other technical diagrams
- Bolt, screw, clip, weld, solder or otherwise fasten motor vehicle parts and components together
- Operate and tend automated assembling equipment
- Connect cables, tubes and wires to complete assemblies and installations
- Position and install parts, subassemblies and accessories
- Date modified: