Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Annapolis Valley Region||(Undetermined)||2016-12-23|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Pet groomers and animal care workers (NOC 6563) in the Annapolis Valley region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 02 - Oct 06, 2017
- Robinson's Cannabis Inc. plans to establish a medical marijuana growing operation and create about 30 jobs in Kentville within a year or so. The company has started clearing land for a facility, but still needs final Health Canada approval.
- Halifax-based CaNile Consultants Ltd. hopes to start an aquaponics operation in a former school building in Newport Station by February 2018. A minimum of 10 to 15 new jobs would be created upon opening.
- A new restaurant and café, Hill¿s Grills Panini & Tea House, will open in downtown Kentville in the fall of 2017
- Lindsay Construction will begin work in August 2017 on the second phase of Berwick¿s recreation centre. The $4.2M project will include the addition of a curling facility and wellness and health centres, and is expected to be completed in the spring.
- PCL Construction has been awarded the contract for a $3.8M renovation project at the Hants County Community hospital in Windsor. The project will begin in August 2017 and last several months.
- Date modified: