Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
An employment outlook has not been assigned to this occupation in this region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 08 - Jan 12, 2018
- Toyota Cap-à-l'Aigle will begin the construction of its new facilities in La Malbaie in the spring. The project is valued at $2.5M, and the move is scheduled for 2018. (available in French only)
- A new Canac hardware store will open on Highway 138 in Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures in March 2018. The Charles-Albanel Street location's 50 employees will be transferred to the new store, and 50 new positions will be added (available in French only)
- Douville Moffet & Associés and the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec are investing $50M in the La Suite housing development. The project's first two towers will be built in the Sainte-Foy neighbourhood in spring 2019. (available in French only)
- The provincial and federal governments have announced a $2.6M investment to connect 2,548 households in the Capitale-Nationale and Charlevoix regions to broadband internet. Bell Canada will also contribute $2.5M to 7 projects. (available in French only)
- Several companies located in the Metro High Tech Park in Québec City are seeking to hire new employees. Around 100 high-level positions are available in research and development, production, and administration. (available in French only)
- The federal government is providing $2.5M in financial assistance to 14 Québec City-area companies to help them carry out innovation projects (available in French only)
- Multi-Action Communication has invested over $7.4M. New jobs were created and the company has other positions to fill: administrative assistant, webmaster, press operator, and other labourers. (available in French only)
- Date modified: