Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Central control and process operators, mineral and metal processing (NOC 9231) in the Capitale-Nationale region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 10 - Apr 14, 2017
- Strøm Spa Nordique will build a new location on Champlain Boulevard in Québec City. Construction will begin in the summer and should last one year. The investment is valued at between $13M and $15M. (available in French only)
- The Château Bellevue group will open a new retirement complex in fall 2018 in Québec City's Val-Bélair neighbourhood. Ultimately, the promoter believes that its development will create some 50 jobs in the region. (available in French only)
- The Government of Quebec has authorized the construction of the first phase of the new CHU de Québec hospital complex. Construction should begin in June. The complex is scheduled to open in December 2020. (available in French only)
- Groupe Résidences du Patrimoine and Constrobourg, two real estate developers, will build housing units for people with cognitive disorders in Lebourgneuf. Ultimately, 150 jobs will be created. (available in French only)
- Le Beaugarte restaurant in Québec City will close on May 30. Some 60 people will lose their jobs. (available in French only)
- The Centre intégré universitaire de santé et des services sociaux de la Capitale-Nationale has job openings this summer in its Charlevoix facilities. The organization is seeking 40 people to fill orderly positions. (available in French only)
- The Government of Quebec has announced a $374M investment in the Capitale-Nationale region's road network over the 2017-2019 period (available in French only)
- Date modified: