Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers (NOC 9462) in the Capitale-Nationale region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 10 - Jul 14, 2017
- In Baie-Saint-Paul, a new 103-bed nursing home and long-term care facility has opened. This $82.5M worth of work represents the first phase of reorganizing the region's health services, which will cost a total of $275M. (available in French only)
- The Boiteau Luminaire de Québec store is closing. About twenty employees will lose their jobs. (available in French only)
- The owners of the Galeries de la Capitale in Québec City are investing close to $50M into modernizing Méga Parc. Work should start during the week of September 4, and the Parc is expected to open in fall 2018. (available in French only)
- The multipurpose aquatic complex in Saint-Nicolas will open in 2019. The total cost of this complex is $35.5M, provided by various levels of government. Work will begin in the fall. (available in French only)
- Fibrotek in Clermont has just won a new contract. The company will have to hire 40 workers quickly to expand its production of carbon fibre parts for the auto market. (available in French only)
- Date modified: